Updated June 20, 2018
Information we collect and how we collect it
We collect information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use the Site.
A. Information You Provide to Us
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site. If, however, you access or use the Site, you may be required to specifically and knowingly provide certain information that will allow us to facilitate such access or use. For example, parts of our Site allow you to purchase products and services. If you wish to purchase such products or services, we will request and collect from you the information needed to fulfill your order or request, just as though your order or request had been made on paper. Information that we request may include, without limitation, personal information such as your name, email address, and other unique identifiers. You acknowledge that your access and use of certain portions of the Site is conditioned on your provision of certain information, including personal information. You may decline to share information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Site.
B. Information We Collect Automatically
If you simply browse through the Site without actively and voluntarily providing us information in response to direct and explicit prompts for the same (e.g., you merely read Site pages or download information), we will nevertheless automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) from which you access our Site and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer smartphone, or other device used to access whenever you are surfing the web) assigned to the device you use to access our Site.
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access our site.
- The date and time you access our Site.
- The Site pages you visit.
- If you linked to the SupplyPike website from another website, the internet address of that website.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to, for example, count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site pages or content and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use your information
We use the information that you provide to us, including personal information, and which we collect from and about you to:
- Operate, maintain, and provide the Site and the products and services provided thereon;
- Process registration with the Site and open, maintain, and close accounts;
- Engage third-party service providers to perform requested transportation, logistics, and warehousing services or otherwise fulfil your order or request for services;
- Respond to your electronic inquiries;
- Provide you with information, communications, etc. relevant to your use of the Site and products and services provided thereon in which you have expressed interest;
- Improve, expand, and troubleshoot the Site and the products and services provided thereon;
- Make the Site more useful to visitors and learn about the number of visitors to the different sections of the Site, what information is of most and least interest, and technical information that will enhance ease of use, such as the types of technology our visitors use and system performance or problem areas;
- Analyze user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of the Site, and for statistical purposes;
- Use for internal business purposes;
- Conduct billing and collection;
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, for business purposes without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose information that we collect from you or you provide, including personal information:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of SupplyPike’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SupplyPike about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- If required to do so to comply with any court order, law or legal process (including to respond to any government or regulatory request), or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is so required;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms and Conditions, and for billing and collection; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SupplyPike, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login credentials (including your Account Login Username and Password) we have given you (or you have chosen) to access to certain parts of the Site. Do not to share your password with anyone, and we urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as your bank account, charge card, or social security number, you should send it by mail unless our Site indicates the particular transmission is secured. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
For Site security purposes and to ensure that the Site and related products and services remains available to all users, SupplyPike employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or individual usage habits.
Our Site and the related services and products are not directed to or intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect, keep or maintain personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may not access or use the Site or the related services and products. If you are aware of any use of the Site by an individual under the age of eighteen (18), please inform us immediately so that we can terminate such usage.
3739 N. Steele Blvd. Suite 220
Fayetteville, AR 72703